Monday, February 16, 2009

Pregnant Mountain Man

We had our 4th grade mountain man rendezvous on Friday so I tried to dress up as a mountain man. It was pretty much a party all day long because we had our Valentine's party in the morning and our rendezvous in the afternoon. I love being a teacher on Valentine's Day. The kids spoiled me with flowers, boxes of chocolate, stuffed animals and tons of yummy candy! The kids were so cute because some of them gave me two valentines, one for me and one for Saylor. It's also so funny to find out about all the little crushes going on in my classroom. At the rendezvous all the moms kept asking me if I was trying to go into labor because I was arm wrestling, leg wrestling and doing the stick pull with kids in my class. It was tons of fun!

No comments: