Tuesday, February 24, 2009

37 weeks!

Sorry...no picture. Ty is at the library of coarse so I don't have anyone to take one of me at the moment. Well, I went to the doctor today for my 37 week appointment and I was excited to find out that I am dialated to a one and I am 75% effaced! (You have to be at 100% to go into labor but I am pretty close!) The doctor said that is more than most people are by 37 weeks and he said he would bet money on me having this baby early!! That made me super happy but I have to keep in mind that I still could go all the way to my due date so I shouldn't get too excited. Having our friends Danielle and Steve over for dinner last night with their 2 week old baby also made me so anxious to have a baby of my own! I haven't been feeling too sick lately, I'm mostly just really really uncomfortable but at least the end is in sight!

1 comment:

Ty and Michelle said...

chels- i am so jealous that you are already starting to efface(?).. i think i would still be pregnant with Mckenley if they didn't induce me. We can't wait to see little saylor, good luck and we love ya. O by the way you still look so good-- yay for you!