Sunday, February 8, 2009

35 weeks...almost


In two days I will officially be 35 weeks with only 5 weeks to go. Time is going by really quick which I am thankful for. The weeks fly by while I'm teaching school and I've also been taking a yoga class, an institute class and shopping for baby clothes any chance I get. I wish I could say I'm still feeling great but the last few weeks I've just been super uncomfortable, can't sleep, my back aches and I have to go to the bathroom now about 20 times a day. I haven't had any nausea or sickness either until now which is strange to be getting in my third trimester but maybe it's because my stomach is so squished these days. It also doesn't help to have a super active baby kicking me all day long (which I actually love). I hate to complain though, I've been so lucky to be so healthy and feel so good up to this point.
Tyler and I took a prenatal class on Saturday and it got us all excited for Saylor to come. It also made it feel a little bit more real even though me and Ty still look at each other everyday and say, "I can't believe we're having a baby!" We are so excited!

I finally found some cute bedding for Saylor that I am totally in love with! Now I just need a crib! (and a baby!!)

3 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

I remember the last month being so uncomfortable, but I always think those sleepless nights of discomfort and frequent bathroom trips are preparing you for the lack of sleep you will experience when your little princess arrives. And while the nights will still be sleepless, they will be completely worth it when you are holding your precious little miracle in your arms. Good luck making it through these next five weeks! You look fantastic, and that bedding is absolutely adorable!

Jandee said...

Hey Chelse, I just found your link on Jessy's family blog. It was fun to check out all your pictures, you look so cute, good luck these last few weeks and good luck with your baby. It was fun to see pictures of your family too, tell them hi. - jandee

Shannon And Tyler said...

You look pretty good for 35 weeks. It's so exciting those last few weeks, good thing you have a job to keep your mind off of it though because it's all you can think about. Good luck to you two soon to be three.