Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Stacy's Baby Shower and Swim Lessons

Ok, so let me post about one last party:)
Bobbi Jo threw the cutest ever baby shower for my dear friend Stacy. Not only were the decorations and food sooo stinking cute, it was also the yummiest tasting food!

 





 








Love this girl and I'm missing her so bad:) I could always count on laughing until I cried when I was around this babe.







 Stacy and Bobbi Jo

 

I put Saylor in swimming lessons before we left Kirksville and she is a very talented swimmer! She took a few private lessons from my good friend Annie and was swimming across the whole pool in no time! She has always been such a fish and loves to be in the water. We were going to the pool just about everyday before we moved to take a break from all the packing.


 Saylor loves the goggles we bought her!
Saylor did so great in swim lessons!
 
Saying goodbye to our good friend Jane:) Ty had the opportunity to be her home teacher and he would let me and the girls come with him to visit her.  My girls just loved her!
 


I feel like I've said this 100 times already but this was our for real last ever party together with our friends before we moved.  It was father's day and the boys had to drive to Des Moines right after because they had boards in the morning. I miss all of these people so much! The biggest adjustment to living in Utah is not being surrounded by such amazing friends all the time. What a blessing to have met lifelong friends who truly were our family away from home:)



No comments: