Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Senior Banquet and Partying with Friends

So I have this super awesome friend who plans the coolest parties EVER! She lets me help so it's fun to take pictures of the amazing results!  Lisa planned senior banquet this year for all the 4th years that came back to Kirksville for graduation and everything turned out perfect! It was finals week for the boys so it was a great thing to keep us busy and occupied:)






I'm super weird because I'm always taking pictures of food but Annie and Carlie made the most delicious cheesecake!!! It was seriously to die for. They are two of the best cooks in all of Kirksville.







We wanted to celebrate the boys taking their last final EVER so we put up a projector in the backyard and watched a movie and had a bonfire!
 
Look at all these cute kids! Sad they aren't together anymore:(



I love all these boys! (especially the one in the middle) Ty couldn't have made it through his first two years of med school with out them.



Collette moved to Arizona in May so we had to have one last get together before she left.
Eden and Saylor were such good buddies
The longer I'm away from Kirksville the more I am missing all these beautiful ladies and our frequent get togethers.
 

Oakley gives such good hugs, I'm not sure if Mariah agrees:)
Sweet Mariah and Chet


Group shot! I love how Eden and Saylor are holding hands.

Oakley still talks about her friend West all the time

Saylor LOVED preschool so much! Here are some pics of her preschool program.



 
I'm so grateful Saylor had my great friend Jackie as her teacher! She was amazing! Saylor learned so much this year.
Saylor misses Miss Jackie!




1 comment:

Tanner and Ashley Crossley said...

We miss you guys! And Oakley does give great hugs!