Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Soccer Girl

 Saylor decided to play another season of soccer only after I told her it was good exercise haha. She was never very interested in the game, but it was fun to be outside running around and she of coarse loved those treats!
Oakley, on the other hand, was always dying to get out there and play! She may be the athlete of the family...
 Saylor had to have Griffin hair for her last game!




 Oakley was her biggest fan! Oaks just adores everything about Saylor and would do just about anything for her.

 I know I always talk about how I have the greatest friends ever but they really are the coolest! Lisa signed up to coach soccer just so she could be Saylor's coach.  Lisa is so good with kids and was an amazing coach, Say loved it! It was such a blessing to have friends like Lisa in Missouri that loved my kids so much when we didn't have family there.

No comments: