Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November

November seriously just flew by. I can't believe it's already Christmas time! Here are some highlights of our month...

I went to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn with a bunch of friends and we had so much fun!
I got together with some friends to make this cute Thanksgiving craft
Made these adorable turkeys
Me and Ty made these super yummy turkey sugar cookies.
Yes, all three of these cute ideas came from pinterest! Haha!
Saylor and her buddy Brynlee playing at the turkey bowl on Thanksgiving morning. It was pretty windy and cold but the girls loved running around.
Sadly I didn't get any pictures of actual Thanksgiving dinner but it was seriously delicious! We had dinner with 4 other families and we had SO much food. I made the rolls, sweet potatoes, pretzel jello and my mom's to die for pumpkin cheesecake with butter rum sauce. Everything was amazing and we had enough desserts that everyone could have had their own! This was my first ever Thanksgiving with out family and I thought I'd be sad but it was a party all week long because no one had to study!

On Friday we headed down to St. Louis. I took this picture of the St. Louis temple from our car.
We spent the day at the zoo and the weather was so perfect!!
Oakley hanging out in the stroller...

Saylor and Oakley in their matching Christmas outfits-I've been so excited to put them in these since my aunt gave them to me when Oakley was born. The day after Thanksgiving is officially Christmas season so the girls wore them to the zoo and looked so cute!



With our friends the Andersons and the Sagers
We are so excited for Christmas time and we leave to Utah in a week!! So exciting!!!

2 comments:

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

Those outfits are adorable!

Jules said...

Chels such fun holiday acivities!!! and so cute. I just hope I get to see you while you are here!!!! love ya!