Thursday, October 20, 2011

Newborn Pics

I had some newborn pics taken of Oakley when she was about 10 days old...

What a cute little angry face




Of coarse I had to get some of my girls together...THANK YOU Kelsey for the adorable matching tutus and bows!




We could only get Saylor to pose for pictures for about two minutes total and then she was done but I thought we got some super cute ones in that couple of minutes. Saylor did all of these poses on her own and I think they totally show her spunky personality.

4 comments:

Time-Out With Tiffany said...

cute love those girls, and their matching tutus! Miss you guys!

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

Those are so cute and love the ones of Saylor. What little cuties you have!!!

Child Family said...

They are such cute little girls. Love the pictures.

West Family said...

These pictures are adorable!!!!!! you have the cutest girls ever!