Saturday, August 6, 2011

Still Pregnant...

So I have to say that me and Ty are both pretty shocked that I am still pregnant. We never thought I'd go this long. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and I am now dilated between a 3 and a 4...how is this baby not falling out of me??!! I guess she is just not quite ready to make her appearance to the world. Meanwhile I am getting MASSIVE!! I am starting to worry that I am going to have a really big baby here. My mom and sister are coming Monday so I told my doctor that if I haven't gone into labor I want to be induced Tuesday morning. I REALLY want to go into labor on my own but I also don't want to waste time being pregnant when my mom and sister are here to help with the new baby...I'm really going to need them as I try to figure out how to handle two kids!
So at the most I've got 3 days left being this large!!! I'm trying my hardest to enjoy the last few days I have with just Saylor and trying to get lots of sleep to prepare for the crazy exhaustion that comes with a newborn. Oh but we are just so excited to meet this new little one!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you are still cute as ever! good luck with everything! Can't wait to see her!

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

I agree with Ashley you still look beautiful!! Enjoy your time with your family and we can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Oh man friend, I wish I were that cute when I was prego! HA! Seriously though, you look great and thanks for keeping us updated. Good luck!!!

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

You still look so dang cute! I hope I look half that good Chels! Good Luck! Can't wait to see that beautiful babe!

Jessica said...

You may feel huge, but you look so dang cute! Can't wait to see pics! I got so excited when I saw you updated...hopefully the next time will be with new baby pics! Glad you will have lots of good help, tell them I say hi!

aimee said...

You really look so cute. Can't wait to see your adorable little one. Hang in there, your almost one.

Child Family said...

You look great! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby. I hope you go into labor before your mom comes for your sake. Good luck with everything!!