Saturday, July 30, 2011

Baby Update

So I am still pregnant. 11 days to go until my due date and I don't think I have ever been more miserable. This pregnancy is going on FOREVER! At my 37 week appointment I was dilated to a one and 50% effaced. At my 38 week appointment I expected to be about the same but I was dilated between a 2 and a 3 and 70% effaced!! This got me SO excited and I was expecting to go into labor any time. Ty was so convinced we were going
to have a July baby. But now it is July 30th and still no baby. Super disappointing. I have been walking every day, having dance parties and doing other things I have heard help induce labor...
I was 8 days early with Saylor so hopefully I only have a few days left!!! I told Saylor to tell her sister to come out of my tummy so Saylor was yelling at my stomach today, "Baby Oakley, come out of mommy's tummy so I can play with you!"

When I was pregnant with Saylor Ty painted a watermelon on my stomach. This time around he decided to paint a globe. I am SO huge! Here's to hoping that baby comes soon because I don't know how much longer I can last!!

7 comments:

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

wow Tyler is quite the artist! I hope it comes soon :) wish we still lived there so we could see that little cutie when she debuts!

Time-Out With Tiffany said...

Chels! I have been dying to hear the update! I love the globe! Ty should drop out of school to paint prego bellies! so talented...

Tyson and Courtney said...

That's so funny that ty painted your tummy! I can't imagine how much that must have tickled. Hope your little girl arrives soon and that you are able to enjoy your last few days with just you and Say...even if you are incredibly uncomfortable. :) Miss you!

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

I love your belly! Ty sure is talented! So cute, I know you are ready to get her out but you are so cute prego! Love it! Wish we were going to be there to snuggle the little cutie!

Tera said...

Yay, I'm so excited that you are due so soon. I can't wait to see how cute she is. I love the belly globe. Tyler's very talented :) Good Luck and I hope she comes really soon. Those last days are so uncomfortable. Let me know if you need help with anything girl!! BTW - I love the name Oakley!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Seriously, LOVE it! You are a trooper girl. Hang in there! Oh ya...and Ty, AMAZING JOB!!! :)

Jessica said...

Can't wait to meet her!