Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oh Baby

I feel like everybody already knows this news but I realized I haven't mentioned anything about it on our blog. Yes, we are expecting baby #2 and we couldn't be happier!! As the picture shows I am already totally popping out! It is crazy to me how fast I am showing this time around. I am only at 14 weeks and I feel huge, just this past week I've doubled in size. I do think this pregnancy has been really different but I think it's mostly because I have a baby to take care of and I can't sleep and take naps whenever I feel. With Saylor I always said I felt better than ever but I have had some crappy feeling days and mostly have just been super exhausted. But my first trimester is over so hopefully I will be getting some energy back. Little Baby Robertson will be coming sometime around August 10th!
This is how Say feels about being a big sister, well at least for now while the baby is still in my tummy. She thinks she has one in her tummy too.

10 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

Congrats Chels! I'm so happy for you guys and glad you're feeling well. Say is so cute. She's going to be such a good big sis!

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle, Chelsi, Whitli and Weston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle, Chelsi, Whitli and Weston said...

Chelsey, I had no idea! I swear you did not have a baby bump last week at exercise group. Congrats, I am so excited for you guys.

{Jessica} said...

Congrats! That is sooooo fun!!

Jessica said...

YEAH! So exciting! Can't wait to find out what it is! Your baby bump is cute!

Jebbie said...

Congrats! You look so cute and pregnant, again!

Douglas Family said...

congrats! that is so exciting! wow we are soooo close! when are you due? im aug 19! saylor is such a doll!

Morgan said...

congrats! we are do so close to each other! and all my girls think they have babies in their bellies too!

Jebbie said...

I am excited for you!! And you look so cute pregnant!