Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crafty!

These are some of the fun Halloween crafts I have made recently...
This is what we did for craft night last month!
I got together with Allison and Diedre to make these cute Halloween topiaries. The only problem is...Saylor always wants to eat them!
Not Halloween but just for fun I made this R to put up in our house...
I saw this on a craft blog and just had to make it! I LOVE how it turned out. It definitely brightens up our kitchen. I had a lot of fun coming up with our family rules.
Here's a closer look...

4 comments:

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

So cute! I love all your crafts! I have wanted to make one of those family rules boards for a while! Yours turned out so cute!

Alyssa said...

SOOOO CuTe Chels!! Love them!!

Sarah and Alex said...

I LOVE the family rules, and pretty much all of them! I wish I was crafty, but I guess that's ok, cuz I have you to help me out. :)

Time-Out With Tiffany said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE how they all turned out!