Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chopped!

Last week I had a random urge to chop all my hair off! It's awesome when the person who does your hair is in your ward and is one of your friends because I was able to call and get an appointment that very afternoon! (If I didn't do it that day I'm pretty sure I would have wimped out) Thanks Kenzi, you did awesome! I'm pretty sure she cut off like 5 inches. There was a whole lot of hair on the ground when she was done!
These pictures aren't great but Ty wasn't home to help me so it was the best I could do. It kind of looks like my hair is just behind my shoulders but nope, it is gone! I've been wanting to cut my hair for so long but haven't because Ty isn't a fan of short hair. Sorry babe.

Yay for a fun change!

3 comments:

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

So cute on you! I love it!

Jessica said...

So cute! I always loved you in short hair!

Alyssa said...

CUTE!!!! Chels I LOVE it!!! :)