Monday, March 22, 2010

My sister is a State Champion!!!

Ty had Spring Break last week so we got to go up to Boise for 5 days. Kirstie made this sign for us and had it on the door when we got there:)
We were lucky to be there for the State Dance Competition. Say was such a trooper and was so good all day!
She did have to take a quick power nap in my mom's arms...
Waiting to hear the results....
And Sweet Liberty was the State Champion!!! Congrats Kirst! That's awesome!!
Saylor with her State Champion Aunt
I call this Saylor's prom dress, Saylor wanted to be on the stairs the whole time at my mom's house


She also loved the trampoline and would stand at the back door and pound on it because she wanted to go out so bad. I need to get a video of her walking because she is cruising all over the place these days!! Just in time for Disneyland, we leave tomorrow and I'm so excited!!!

No comments: