Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

It was so wonderful to just be home and relax during Thanksgiving Break! On my first day home I got to go to an assembly at Centennial (so wierd!) to watch Kirstie dance. She was amazing as usual.

Around the holidays my family always does puzzles. This year every time you got a puzzle piece you got to eat one M&M out of the bowl.

Kirst and Me

Me, Dad and Kirst

Kirst, my mom and Me. (Check out that belly!) My family couldn't believe how big I have gotten! It is so fun to be having the first grandchild in my family because everyone is so excited. Everytime I would feel the baby kick everyone would run over and put their hand on my stomach. Zach couldn't stop kissing my belly.

Here we are about to eat Thanksgiving dinner. Oh it was so delicious, my mom is the best cook in the world!

The Saturday after Thanksgiving Sarah and I threw Juliana's bridal shower. Yah Jules, less than two weeks and she'll be married!

2 comments:

Ty and Michelle said...

CHELS-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND. LOVE YA

benandmonitanner said...

Hey Chester,
Happy Birthday! It was fun to see you over Thanksgiving. Love your cute belly!!!