Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in California

Me and Ty had such a good Christmas this year. We traveled through five states which I thought would be miserable because we had to stop every hour and a half for me to walk (or else my doctor said I would get blood clots) but it actually went by really fast and it was just fun being with my fam. We started the break Thursday night by traveling to Boise for Juliana and Nate's wedding which was wonderful. That Sunday the snow was extra bad and we considered not driving to California but my brothers and dad were already in Vegas and we definitely didn't want to be separated at Christmas. So, we braved the bad roads down to Utah that night. Monday morning we got up early and drove to Vegas.
We spent Monday night in Vegas. Here is the whole fam in the flower room at the Bellagio.

We also went to a really cool magic show that night. This is my mom, me and Kirst waiting for the show to start.

The next morning we got up and went to the most delicious ever breakfast buffet at the Bellagio and headed to San Diego for the Poinsetta Bowl!

These were our seats in the front row! It was an awesome game even though we did end up losing by one point:( As we were walking out of the stadium we saw these guys fighting. The fight got really bad and one guy ended up getting kicked in the face and was passed out on the ground. I was really scared, I thought he was dead. Luckily he was alive but an ambulance had to come get him and we all had to stay and give witnesses to the police about what happened. After all that craziness happened we drove to our hotel in Anaheim so we could go to Disneyland the next day!

We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at Disneyland. It was so much fun even though I did have to sit off all the really fun rides. I was able to ride the awesome new Toy Story ride (that is why we have on 3D glasses)Me and Ty with Minnie Mouse
While everyone else went on rides me and my parents went to the Aladdin show.

Me and Ty waiting in line for Space Mountain (don't worry, I didn't ride it)

The day after Christmas we drove all the way to Provo and were trying to make it to Boise because my baby shower was Saturday morning but the freeway was closed so we were stuck in Utah. We had to call everyone to change my shower to Tuesday. I'm so sad because I didn't take any pictures at the shower. The food was amazing of coarse (my mom did it). I finally got a stroller which I was pushing around the house because I was so excited and Saylor got tons of adorable clothes that I can't wait to put on her!

No comments: