Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Fourth!

Only 6 months late but here is our 4th of July festivities...

Oakley was kind of grumpy and not wanting a picture but she looked so cute in that giant bow!
Say and Sky

There's a smile!

And a pose...

All the little girls watching the parade! I love taking my girls to the parade in Provo because I grew up going to it.
Silly faces
Waving at the beautiful princesses!


One of the last pics we have of our family of 4!

We wanted to get a picture of Tyler's entire extended family on the 4th.  It's almost everyone.
All the cousins minus Dean and Presley


Oh man am I pregnant!

The weekend after the 4th we went down to my cabin.  They have a parade in the tiny, cute town of Scofield and we decorated a float and all the cousins got to be in the parade! They thought it was so cool. Especially because they got to throw out candy!
The girls love Uncle Zach! Especially Oaks. She is a stinker though and likes to look crazy in pictures.

Say had so much fun playing with Ray Ray

Ty trying to take a photo with that crazy Oaks.
This was a couple weeks later but another fun parade! I love how Utah has parades and festivals every weekend all summer long. My favorite:)
Isabelle, Eliana and Daniella slept over so they got to hang out with us at the parade!

Keeping cool with an Otter pop.

No comments: