Friday, September 20, 2013

Say's 1st Soccer Game

Saylor missed the age deadline for spring soccer by 2 weeks so she was SO excited she was finally old enough for fall soccer!  She would wake up and ask me every day if today was her soccer game.  The night before her first game we went and bought her shin guards, new shoes and new soccer shorts.  She insisted on wearing them to bed!

Say is on the same team as her good friend Eden.
Playing goalie!  I posted a video on instagram that showed much better how great of a dancer Saylor is while playing goalie at the same time haha! This girl was definitely meant to be a dancer but it's been fun for her to try soccer out too.
Saylor is definitely very enthusiastic!
Lisa was so cute and came with Max to Saylor's first soccer game to cheer her on.  Saylor was SO excited to see Max!  During time outs she would run to the sidelines and give Max hugs!  Max loved watching the game and clapped the whole time, it was the cutest thing!
Our adorable little soccer player!
Oakley and West wish they could play too.  Here they are taking turns brushing each other's teeth haha.
4 year olds playing soccer is so hilarious!  Saylor mostly stays on the outside of the pack and every once in a while we have to remind her there is a game going on haha! 

Practicing with dad on the sidelines
Saylor's favorite part of the game....the snacks at the end of coarse!
And I had to throw in these cute pictures of date night last weekend...I love love love all these people soooo much!  Seriously some of my most favorite people ever.  I couldn't survive this whole med school journey with out them.
We had such a fun night playing bocci ball and going out to dinner at the lake.  Ashley, the one on the far left just gave birth to a beautiful, 11 pound baby boy last night! (Naturally, I might add!) She's pretty much my hero.
It's been a crazy hard week with Ty gone every second studying!  He took a test this morning and then ran off to go put on a golf tournament.  But as soon as he gets home in a couple hours, it's officially FALL BREAK!!!  I get him all to myself for a full week!  The girls and I are SO EXCITED for Daddy time!

No comments: