Monday, September 3, 2012

Saylor's 1st Day of Preschool

I can't believe my little Saylor is in preschool!  The first few days I really did miss her but I am learning to enjoy my alone time with Oakley and my break from Saylor:)  It feels crazy to  only have one kid for a few hours a day.  Me and Oaks get to run errands together, go eat lunch with Daddy at school and just hang out and play one on one.  Saylor is absolutely LOVING preschool! She goes for 3 hours 4 times a week, it feels like kindergarten!  She has a fantastic teacher and lots of friends in her class. Saylor is so wiped out after preschool that she usually comes home and takes a 2 hour nap.

She was SO excited for her 1st day!



 Her excited face, ha!
 Princess pose

 Gangster pose 
(Have I mentioned that Saylor is hilarious?)
 Here she is in her classroom getting ready to start her 1st day!
Sure love you Saylor!

No comments: