Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

For family night last night we made gingerbread houses
Erica showing off her awesome house
The cute little babies hanging out together
Elliana, Oakley & Ella
Someday I'll get a good picture of my girls together when they are both actually looking and smiling...
The Whole Group
And here's a close up of our sweet house complete with train and tracks
Check out that overpass over the walkway!
Close-up of the train
And for our family...aren't you excited to see this cute face in 3 days?!!

3 comments:

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Oh, we miss you guys! That house was amazing, such a Robertson thing... always creative and awesome. :) Glad to see your doing well!

Jebbie said...

OK, that is the coolest handmade gingerbread house I have ever seen!

Molly said...

Cute blog! I am glad I found it. I'll be following. Fun pics and fun post!