Thursday, December 9, 2010

Winter Formal

A few days after we got back from Thanksgiving break I got home and found rose petals and candy leading to my bedroom...
Then I found this...
Ty's school has a winter formal dance and since Ty knows how much I LOVE dances, he wanted to officially "ask" me to the dance. We had such a blast! It had been way too long since I'd had a full out dance party and everyone danced! We had a huge group from our ward out there on the dance floor and it was hilarious to see everyone go wild! Most people were dancing with their alcohol in hand (not the people from our ward) and that was also very humorous to watch.
The school had free babysitting and it was a much needed night out!

1 comment:

Tyson and Courtney said...

You look so pretty Chels. How fun to get to go to a dance with your husband! I love that he formally asked you. :)