Friday, June 25, 2010

Last Trip to Boise

We haven't moved just quite yet but we did take our last trip to Boise before the big move:( We sure will miss our frequent visits there, I don't think I've ever gone more than 2 months with out visiting since I moved away. Boise just makes me happy. Here's a few pics from our visit...

Saylor and Thyme on a stroller ride

Ty holding our new nephew Skyler, Saylor's first cousin on my side of the family! He is such a cutie! (and Ty's not too bad either)

Sarah's whole family happened to be visiting Boise the same time we were so we got to join in on some of their festivities since we love them all:) We went up to Black Canyon with them to go boating.


Say spent most of the day playing on the beach
Baby Ester and Say Say
Moni, Cam and Me
We also took a trip to Raft River with Ty's family, Sarah's family, Matt's family and some of my family. The weather was windy and cold but that didn't stop us from having tons of fun! We did have to take a quick trip to the ER when Saylor tipped over in a camping chair and hit her ear on the dutch oven but she is ok...my poor accident prone little girl.

Snuggling together to warm up

We were determined to have fun even in the cold...
Delynn and Autumn came up to Boise with us for a few days which is always so fun.
Eagle Fun Days Parade!!
Miniature Golfing...yes I am holding money because I got 2nd place!
Say just being cute
Eagle Fun Days Rodeo
We were spending every minute we could with Matt and Sarah before they left for DC!
Me and Autumn enjoying the rodeo
Say loved riding this pony, she was dancing the whole time

Looking at the goats
Petting the horse
Our last pic with Matt and Sass...we miss you guys already!! If you guys are surviving life across the country, hopefully we can too!
We always love Cherry Days and this year they had a free country concert so we were so there!


Enjoying my funnel cake!Our Happy Cherry Red Family!We also went on a super fun trip to McCall with my family but I'll put that in a separate post because I have soo many pics!

1 comment:

benandmonitanner said...

So fun!!! We are really going to miss having you guys so close.