Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pedi's with the Girls

For Mother's Day me, Autumn and Shoni took Ty's mom to get a pedicure. She had never had one before and we also thought it'd be a good chance to just hang out with the girls:) It was funny because we wanted it to be a surprise so we were trying to figure out how to trick her. Delynn being the wonderful Grandma she is called me and asked if me and Tyler wanted to go on a date that night and she would babysit Saylor for us. (She does this a lot...we are sooo spoiled!!) So I told her we'd come drop Saylor off but I showed up alone and told her she was going on a date with the girls instead.

Me and Autumn
Shoni and Delynn
Autumn was pretty excited!
I was seriously so excited about the flower they painted on my toe I couldn't stop looking at it! Autumn thought it was hilarious so she took a picture of me.
I had to take a picture of my toe, its seriously so cute.
Our cute toes!
I'm so lucky to have such a great mother-in-law and such fun sister-in-laws!!

No comments: