Sunday, July 12, 2009

Saylor the Fish


I put Saylor in Mommy and Me swimming lessons mostly just to give me something to do but I found out that Saylor loves the water! She is by far the youngest in her class but she is also always the happiest one! She never cries and really just smiles the whole time.

Saylor also loves going to Seven Peaks!

Ty was asking me what babies do in swimming lessons and I told him we mostly just sing songs. Here is a video of Saylor getting dunked under water. She looked just like a fish when she gets dunked, it's so cute. She opens her eyes, sticks her tongue out and squirms around like a fish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you and her are so cute i was so exicred when i saw you at seven peaks i love you and you where the best teacher hope to see you again!
Sarah Jane