Thursday, August 28, 2008

We're Having a BABY!!!

Well I forgot to mention in our update that I am also pregnant! Sometimes I forget that people don't know because I'm such a blab and pretty much tell everyone I see because I am so excited! So for those I haven't seen in a while...I am almost 12 weeks pregnant and I am due around March 17th. Tyler and I are so excited!! I just can't wait to start showing. My kids at school come and touch my stomach already everyday and ask me if I am showing yet. I have been super lucky to not be sick hardly at all, I still haven't thrown up! I'll occassionally get a little nautious in the morning but it is easily cured by eating breakfast. Mostly I have just been totally exhausted and I have to go to the bathroom and eat about every 2 hours. (Sorry if this is too much information) I have never in my life had to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom! I got most of my 1st trimester over with in the summer but now that school is started I feel like someone is slipping me sleeping pills everyday. I am so tired all day and then I usually fall asleep soon after dinner and sometimes don't wake up again. It is frustrating because I feel like I can't get anything done but I hear that the tiredness gets better in the 2nd trimester (Yay, I am almost there!) I'm am just grateful I haven't really been sick, that has been so nice! We already had our first ultrasound and were able to hear the heartbeat which was the most amazing thing ever. I left the doctor's office just bawling. It is so cool to know that there is really something alive in there. Ty has been so good to me as always, he is especially concerned now about what I eat and making sure I am getting all the nutrients I need. He is also extremely protective about what I do which is sometimes annoying but I know he just loves me and our baby a lot! Ty really wants a boy and I really want a girl but we're both just overwhelmingly happy and excited to be parents! We feel so blessed to be able to get pregnant right when we wanted to.

This was the first day we found out I was pregnant! (Ty made me take 2 more pregnancy tests because he didn't really believe at first) I went out that day and bought a little boy and little girl swimsuit because I was so excited! I was actually pregnant when we were in New York and I didn't know it yet...crazy!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

CHELS!! That is so exciting! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! Wow! No matter what you have, it will be dang cute, that's for sure!

Ty and Michelle said...

Chels and ty,
Yeah for you!!! im so excited, i heard you were having a baby but i was waiting to hear all about it on your blog!it will be so fun to have another friend with a baby. You will have to check out my blog and see Mckenley! love you

{Jessica} said...

YEAH!!! That is so exciting, CONGRATS!!!

Courtney said...

I'm so happy that you are still feeling well. I finally have my energy level back up just in time for school to start, so don't worry it will come back! Don't forget to take pictures. I have not been too great at taking pictures of my belly, but you are going to want to know what you looked like before you get huge! Trust me!!

Tyson and Courtney said...

Yay Chels! I am so stinkin excited for you! I can't even tell you how wonderful it is to be a mother. You're going to love it! I can't wait to see how cute you're going to look prego! And by the way, you are so lucky you haven't been too sick! I'm slightly jealous! :)

Katie said...

Congrats you guys!!! You'll make great parents! Pregnancy is so much fun. :)