Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our month of extreme fun!





























Oh my goodness I actually started a blog! I always look at my friends super cute blogs and now I finally have one of my own! Tyler and I just had probably the most exciting and fun month ever! We've been to Boise, Moab camping, I graduated, we went to disneyland and the beach, again to Boise for our best friends wedding and to a wedding here in Utah. We play a lot! Here are a few pictures to show the past months exciting events!

2 comments:

Shannon And Tyler said...

Hey Robertson family,

This is Shannon read, tyers friend tylers friend. Anyways i saw you guys had a blog page from facebook so welcome to the blogging world. Anyways, congratulations on the graduation. It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun. Anyways you can check our our blog at shannonandty.blogspot.com. Well good luck with everything and maybe we will see you someday.

shannon and tyler

Tyson and Courtney said...

Yay Chels! I'm so proud of you for starting a blog! It's such a fun way to keep in touch! It was so fun to see you last weekend!