Monday, June 15, 2009

Last Day of School

So I made it through that last month of school and all that time away from Saylor! It was hard being away from her but knowing it was Ty at home with her made things so much better. Ty is the greatest dad and he did such a good job taking care of her. I'm pretty sure he is missing all that Daddy-daughter time he had while I was gone.
My class was so excited to have me back, someone brought cupcakes on my first day to celebrate my return to school. I was blessed with such an amazing class this year and I couldn't have survived with out that! Being pregnant all year and having Saylor definitely made teaching a challenge but it was also so much fun to have my class be a part of it. I am going to miss teaching a lot, in so many ways I think it has prepared me to be a mom. For now I close the teaching chapter of my life and begin life as a full time mom!!

No comments: